- The 122nd Annual General Meeting of the Cambridge City Chess Club will be held on 27 June 2018, our last evening of the 2017-18 season. We will then close for two months until re-opening on 5 September 2018.
- 121st Annual General Meeting of the Cambridge City Chess Club, 28 June 2017
- In the 2016-17 season of the Bury Area Chess League, teams from Cambridge City Chess Club won all three divisions: the Examiners won Div-I; the Oddfellows won Div-II; and the Gowns won Div-III. A very rare hat-trick indeed!
- The 2017 winner of the Club Championship is Bert Buisman, crowned with a score of 5/7 and a Grading Performance of 196.
- Across the entire Bury League, the player scoring the highest percentage and who is therefore honoured as Player-of-the-Year was our Akito Oyama, with a remarkable 77.3% score in Div-I.